Are you in charge of putting together a bachelorette party for your friend? If so, you may be wondering what kind of music you should put on. Here are some ideas for the best music for a bachelorette party:
1. Sexy songs. Think about songs that are sexy and could get your party guests in the mood. Some classics include “Sexyback” by Justin Timberlake, “I’m Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO, and “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell.
2. Fun songs. Make sure to include some fun and upbeat songs in your playlist. Examples include “The Cupid Shuffle” by Cupid, “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves, and “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness.
3. Party songs. Get your guests up and dancing with some party songs. Examples include “Hey Ya!” by Outkast, “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars, and “Believe” by Cher.
4. Classic songs. Don’t forget about some classic songs that everyone will love. Examples include “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond, “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor, and “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey.
5. Slow songs. Round out your playlist with some slow songs. They can be romantic or just provide a mellower vibe. Examples include “At Last” by Etta James, “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz, and “How Long Will I Love You” by Ellie Goulding.
When putting together your bachelorette party playlist, make sure to think about the personalities of your guests and what kinds of songs they would enjoy. And most importantly, have fun!
DJ IKON is one of Nashville, TN’s most highly sought after DJs. His unique style and exceptional mixing skills have made him one of the most requested DJs on the scene.
DJ IKON has always been passionate about music. At a young age, he started experimenting with different genres and soon discovered his love for DJing. He began mixing and scratching records at house parties and local clubs, and quickly gained a reputation as one of the area’s top DJs.
DJ IKON is a true artist, and his passion for music is evident in his mixes. He has a unique ability to blend different genres and create a seamless mix that is both exciting and enjoyable to listen to. His DJing skills and passion for music have made him one of the most sought after DJs in Nashville and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.djikon.com.
No one can definitively say what the best music for a bachelorette party is, but a mix of upbeat and fun songs is likely to get everyone in the mood to celebrate. Classics like “The Loco-Motion” and “I Will Survive” are always reliable, as are more recent hits like “Walking on Sunshine” and “I Believe in a Thing Called Love.” Whatever your chosen tunes, make sure the volume is turned up high and the energy is high!